Friday, September 07, 2007

Ever have one of those days?

Today was one of those days that I wish that I could just stay in bed. I woke up with my back giving out-not fun. I went to Michael's this morning to get some floss for a present for my mom and the power went out. The store was closed. And they actually had the floss I needed! Then, I'm heading back to my office after a meeting and the bus driver is giving me attitude because I'm told him that the sign for his bus wasn't correct. He did end up apologizing to me after I threatened to call him in. Then my coworker is having a meeting and just too much crap going on. Then a crowded subway platform because the damn kids don't know how to move away from the stairs. I was going to do some stitching tonight but ended up listing some books on ebay and half.com. It's under Ollie1976 if you're interested. Now I'm just going to relax.

No comments: