Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today's progress

I worked a little on the second square for the gift for my mom. Starting to get a blister on my thumb-not sure if it's the yarn and needle that I'm working with on the plastic canvas. Oh well. No progress picture taken.
To answer my friend Tricia's question about where do I come up with the ideas that I do for cross-stitch and I'm assuming the other needlecraft stuff I do...I find kits or projects that remind me of that person. Some I get because I want to do them for myself or for the other person. Sometimes I just pick up something that I like and it eventually finds a home with someone.
As for the puppy pictures that several have commented on...I get them off of Daily Puppy. I don't know the website.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Awesome, well the stuff you find comes out beautifully!!!!