Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetize
What is your favorite type of art?
-crafting type of art

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
-I could have on Monday and it would have been paid by the hospital that I work for

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
-a nine

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
-too much-hours

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
-I have a thermostat? Gotta love apartment buildings in NYC

3 comments:

Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)

Eleisia said...

Enjoyed your feast.

Good luck with forensics, whale research, writing, and book reviewing. I poked around your blog a little!

Happy feasting.

Please visit my feast in California. I'm very late posting this week.

Visit me at
http://www.twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen/

My other blog does not have a Friday Feast meme.
Thanks

Trish said...

I've read your feasts.. never really commented on them.. but I find them interesting