Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
-complete

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
-leaves changing into beautiful colors

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
-several

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.
-my cats, crafting, sleeping (when I actually do it)

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?
-bookcases

5 comments:

Susanna said...

Oh yes, bookcases! We have several...problem is knowing where to put them and what to do when they are full! Happy Friday.

Marianne Arkins said...

Bookcases!! Why didn't I think of that. ((smacks head)).

I love the picture of your dog below the feast. What a cutie!

My feast is up, too. Happy Friday!

Hootin Anni said...

Super main course....that's a spittin' image of what I shoulda said.

Jenny said...

Just thought I'd stop in and catch up on your blog - what a bunch of cute doggies! :)

Anonymous said...

I would love some more bookcases :) Wonderful feasting with you this week!!