Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tonight

I worked a little on the plastic canvas gift that I'm making for my mom. Not as much progress as I wanted to make but hey, it's closer to being done than it was a few hours ago.
Feelings of anxiousness continue to rise as I continue to prepare to leave New York. Not a lot of books are selling on Ebay and I'm hopefully going to be able to have Scott assist me this weekend on being them to a used bookstore. Scott and I continue to live in whatever you want to call it. I think that I'm getting more angry as the time to move gets closer. This just wasn't how it was supposed to go down and I just wish that both of us could understand what the hell happened. But hey, that's what has happened and we both have to move on. No matter how hard it is. Luckily, I've been able to see a lot of personal growth in how I'm handling the situation. If Scott was anything like Jeremy, there would just be so much yelling and tension. I'm thankful that even though I'm hurt, sad, and angry, I'm not reacting like I would in the past. I do have my moments but luckily they are few. I think that Scott is very thankful that I'm handling this as well as I have been. He's seen some of my anger towards Jeremy-not a pretty sight and something that I'm not proud of. Like I said, lots of personal growth has been happening.
I'm curious to see how I'm going to react when I finally do put out that last box or bag out the door and hand him the keys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, they say what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Stay brave!

Trish said...

I'm sorry Scott is a complete idiot.. but hey you do what you need to do.. I'll still be in New York .. maybe I'll move too!