Friday, September 28, 2007

Genesis

Well, I just came back from Giants Stadium and seeing Genesis perform. First the bad...My seat sucked. They started an hour late. There was no opening band. They didn't play a song I wanted them to (not horrible). The people behind me have no concept of what not to do while at a concert. Sorry, but my chair that I am sitting in is NOT your private drum for you to beat on.
Now for the good. They played for 2.5 hours. They played a lot of great music-most I knew. Some of their early stuff I didn't know. The instrumental stuff was awesome. It was nice to see Phil play on the drums. I have seen Phil by himself on tour and he never played the drums as much as he did tonight. Was great to see. Nice to see the men without botox and actually showing their ages...all except Tony-looks the same but with white hair! :)
Now I'm going to stay up since I'm catching an early flight to North Carolina. Not sure if I'll be able to blog while I'm gone. I do have 4 interviews lined up so I'm feeling a little hopeful. Plus in about 8 hours, I get to play with a puppy.

3 comments:

Emerald Giant said...

good luck

Trish said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn T. said...

Good luck with the interviews! Have a safe trip:)