Saturday, October 27, 2007

Anyone remember Jeremy?

Jeremy as in my ex-husband? Well he just had a baby girl with the woman that caused a lot of chaos and issues in our relationship. He texted me this morning at 2:24 with the news. I had known that he was expecting his child for a few weeks. I'm still a little surprised that he would have let me know when she was born. Guess I haven't been far from his thoughts after all this time. I am happy for him as he has been wanting to have a child ever since I've known him. I just hope that some of the things that would have others wonder how good of a father he will be change for the sake of his daughter. I'm still surprised that he and the baby's mother have not married as that was the original plan. But they have both wanted a child and now they have her. I'm still waiting to see how the mother is and the name of the little girl. Good luck Jeremy.

No comments: