Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
-golden retriever-they're smart, cute, loyal lovable. I could go on and on

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
-my old childhood bedroom

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
-30 minutes

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
which side of the family do you want? on my mom-there's 3 and I'm extremely close to one of them. On my dad's....11 and I'm not close to any of them

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
JLO
Jennifer Loves Olives

3 comments:

Coco said...

I love your appetizer. Golden Retrievers are adorable. Especially the ones in the movies ;)

Pea in a Pod said...

Cool dessert:D

Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted my childhood bedroom to be purple. Wonderful feast this week. Have a great Friday.