Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
-Netflix

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
9

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
-My family raised cockatiels. Our very first bird was a parrot named Paco-he was too noisy for my mom. So then we got Scooter-our first cockatiel.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
-chocolate-just so I could eat the product.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
-Starlight mints-the spearmint flavor

8 comments:

Melody said...

Great feast!
Chocolate sounds great, one that I will never get tired off!

Happy Friday!

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I love cockatiels (all birds really). We've had two and they had the most personality! I would love to get another one if I can talk DH into it. We have a couple of parakeets and enjoy them, but I think he would REALLY enjoy a cockatiel.

And, I know what you mean about the chocolate... hmmmmm... good idea!!!

Irene said...

Your main course is a delicious classic. Bravo.
Happy Friday.

Elizabeth said...

Hurray for Netflix! Except the deliveries are on hold because of the San Diego fires, which is understandable. So no DVDs for this weekend.

And great main course---chocolates!!

Mine is at Thought Suite.

Anonymous said...

We love netflix too!! What a wonderful feast.

Gill said...

I also had a cockatiel as a child. I'm with you on the chocolate. BTW I love the doggie pic in the post below - too cute! Have a good weekend :-)

Sandee said...

Loved your main course. That works for me. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Wakela said...

Great feast. My mom ate Starlight mints all the time. I would have to buy a few bags every time I went grocery shopping for her.