Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
-depends on what I have planned but usually 8 or 9

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
-I don't think that there is a word that I don't like.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
-nope-kinda would clash with my regular glasses

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
-cousin

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
-Diet Coke

6 comments:

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I think I was once addicted to Diet Coke lol! We changed over to Coke Zero :)

Happy Friday...I enjoyed your feast!

Hootin Anni said...

Delicious salad!! Great answer.

My feast is served, won't you come dine with me?

Nicole said...

yummy dessert. LOL

I'm trying to cut back but it just ain't happening! :D

Great feast!

Anonymous said...

what a great feast this week--have a great Friday.

Emerald Giant said...

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=229

wanted you to see this site since you're lookin'

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. Thanks for commenting on my site.