Thursday, October 25, 2007

In other news

I finally had a second interview today-one for one of the places that I interviewed with when I was in NC. I was also offered the job. If I'm able to get a car sooner than later, I will be taking the position. It will allow me to finish my Master's and eventually go back to administrative work. Not that my current job wouldn't have allowed for me to complete my Master's but I really had no interest. I still don't but it will be better for me financially and probably emotionally to have that one obstacle out of the way. I still would rather go back to school for Forensic Psychology and I'm sure that I will one of these days.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Congratulations on getting the job. Inch by inch, life's a cinch. Hang in there, kiddo. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You go girl!