Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
-it's been a while-4 months aga

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are _blue_______, but I wish they were _brown_________.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
-I'd be a humpback whale named Ocean

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
-bathe, brush my teeth

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
-Colgate total-it's the only kind I use so I must like it!

6 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

Great feast you have here!:)
Mines up as well!
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

maiylah said...

cute salad!
enjoyed your feast :)

My Friday's Feast

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet beanie baby!!! Love the name, ocean, too.

Mine's served

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday! I t would kinda be nice to be a humpback whale.

Lori said...

Great feast...good for you on the main course;)I thought everyone wanted blue eyes?? lol. Happy FF.

DigiscrapMom said...

Thank you for sharing a lovely feast with us.

Happy weekend!