Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm still alive

I've made it down here in NC safe and sound. Went and did some touristy stuff yesterday-went to the Museum of Sciene in Raleigh (they call this a city?). Today I had two interviews that I nailed. One wants me to come back for a second interview and the other wants to let me know by the time I leave here if they are going to offer me the position or not. I have a couple more lined up this week but it's looking like it's a go for me to move on down here. I'm missing my kids, even my step/foster child, Zeit. I'm missing Scott but not in an obsessive way-more of a I shouldn't be doing this by myself type-he should understand that. In other news, Jeremy-the infamous ex-husband of mine-and I are kinda talking. No interest in getting back together with him whatsoever. I'm missing Ken-no shocker there. I'm kinda missing my other friends back home in only the it's so much further from them than it used to be. Missing the blog friends. I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Good for you.. A change is coming your way and I am so happy for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you!