Monday, June 30, 2008

First Day of True Unemployment

And what have I done? I actually slept in...a miracle for any of you out there that know me in real life. Did my usual internet surfing. I did go for a 3 mile walk around the lake that Joey and I live on. Went to the bank to deposit money (thank you Daddy and Joey). Hung out by the pool to catch some sun and finished a book. And now it's almost 2pm and I'm just basically doing nothing. Laundry is going-that's always fun. Sigh...this better end soon. I do have an interview tomorrow. Doing something that I have no experience doing and probably won't get it but I'll try anyway...unless of course, I opt out on not doing it. It's a sales job and I'm not a fan of doing sales so.... Now I'm off to find more places to send my resume to.

No comments: