Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Survived Friday the 13th

And it held up to the evil stereotype that it has. Found out yesterday that I'm not getting my full paycheck on Monday. Wow...thank you for giving me ANOTHER reason to leave my job. Needless to say, not a lot of people worked yesterday. We kinda just hung around the office.
I haven't heard back from the people that I interviewed with last week. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
I haven't done a crafting thing in I don't know how long. I'm going to try to make that a focus for some part of my day today.
Hope that everyone's Friday the 13th was better than mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dread each payday myself... wondering if the funds will be there... I understand the agony of being on the edge of the seat but have never experienced it. Thank you for sharing. I will be putting you on my list as I did not realize the depth of your search for another job. Forensics! Yummy! I wonder if I would be as good at it as I wished I would be.
-Sherry