Thursday, June 05, 2008

NC=Hell?

Well this is the start of the 3 H's for 2008. Hot, hazy, and humid. It's supposed to be in the high 90's feeling like 105. This was the one thing that made me hesitate about moving down here in the first place. I figure that if I was able to handle the heat and humidity in NYC (gotta love all the blacktop) and Florida in August, I should be able to handle NC.
In other news, I got the job interview for tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully I can get the job as things at my current agency have really been going to hell in a handbasket. People being served by the sheriff's department....not good. Plus me working 12 hours a day has got to stop.

1 comment:

Oliver Oberdorf said...

good luck! ok, so probably too late for that, but in Oly time you haven't interviewed yet. It's the Heisenberg Interview Effect. or something.