Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Official

I have no job. We received word today that we did not get our contracts back so basically, there is nothing. Probably not going to get the rest of my pay that is owed PLUS my pay for June. They expect/hope that I'll stick around to help close and transfer the clients but I have no idea if I'm even going to stick around to do it. I'll finish what I was doing and file what I can, but I have no idea if I'll even do any transfers.
The good news is that I do have a job interview Thursday afternoon with the same agency as I had before. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

3 comments:

Carol said...

You poor thing! My fingers are crossed for you! {{HUGS}}}

Dawn T. said...

How terrible!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Jen.