Saturday, June 07, 2008

Interview

I had my interview yesterday afternoon and I think that it went okay. I interviewed with two women. One, loves my experience and I was able to answer her questions pretty well. The other, I feel that I just didn't answer her questions the right way. Like I would be talking and then forget what I was really trying to say. I should find out in the next week or so if I get a second interview. The person that likes my experiences emphasized that she was making calls starting early next week so...We shall see.
In other news, I'm heading out today to see Sex in the City with a couple of women from work. Should make for a fun afternoon as all we did yesterday was rotate in each other's offices avoiding work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interviewing is really hard. I feel the same way... did I answer the question correctly and loosing train of thought. A friend of mine told me to talk with and not at the person... engaging in conversation. I really thought interviewing would be easy for you with your background. Thanks for sharing this moment.
-Sherry