Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trying to stay positive

In the midst of financial bs at the job and the very low morale of people that I work with, I've been trying to stay as positive as I can. I learned a long time ago that remaining negative doesn't cut it. So I've been basically trying to isolate myself from everyone at work since no one is happy. I've been able to accomplish some of the things that have been lingering over my head but then it seems that everyone wants a piece of me at once. So a small thing to be positive about.
I had received a package from Carmax that had to deal with the error on my title for the wrecked car. I was hoping that it was because someone from my lienholder agency actually contacted them to help correct the error. Nope, it was just because someone happened to be going over the records and saw the error. Either way, I hope that this is a small step in correcting the problem with the insurance check going to the appropriate agency and I won't have to see my sad looking car anymore in the parking lot. So that's another small thing to be positive about.

No comments: