Thursday, June 19, 2008

On the job front

Well, I didn't get the job that I interviewed for. I'm not really that surprised as my interview was several weeks after I sent my resume. But, on the positive side (there's me trying to be positive again), I was asked if I would consider a different position. This one would be supervising the foster care unit of the agency. I told them yes and am waiting to hear back regarding me returning for an interview for that position. My only concern is that the person that would be my supervisor is the woman that I didn't get a positive vibe from when I went in for the original interview. Well, we shall see.

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Jen!

Anonymous said...

Me too, I hope you hear something positive and that the bad vibe woman was just having a bad day.