Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Adjusting

I'm slowly adjusting to NC. I did get a car yesterday...gulp. Luckily, my parents were with me so I didn't get screwed over by the dealership and they helped me out with the down payment. I got a 2004 Chevy Malibu-silver, 4-door. My mom likes the rims on the tires when they're going around. Guess I'll have to let someone drive my car so I can see. As I requested yesterday, it's a car that will get me from point A to point B.
It feels like I'm on vacation, just not with a date that I need to go back to NYC and go back to work. So, I haven't been missing the wackos yet-sorry guys. I'm sure that it will hit me soon enough. Just need to remember to get that picture for Cathy!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jen, So glad you are settling in and have a car now! Congratulations! I look forward to hearing what road you take next! {{{HUGS}}}

Dawn T. said...

I'm glad you made the trip and are getting used to your new surroundings.