Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another one bites the dust

It's still hard for to take the break-up of Scott and I. Scott has been making the moves necessary for him to move ahead in his life-posting that he's single, putting himself on date sites, rearranging the apartment. I really wish that I didn't give a damn but it still hurts. A huge part of me feels that if he wasn't able to handle a relationship with me-a relationship where we had spoken about the future (marriage, family, etc), what makes him think that he's ready to go out dating and looking for that special someone. He needs to be happy and because I do care about him, I hope that he does find that happiness that he needs.
I, on the other hand, am not looking for that someone special anymore. After my divorce, I wasn't planning on ever getting involved but then Scott came into my life. I was able to learn how to love and trust again. Now that part of me is currently silent. If I'm going to be single for the rest of my life, that's fine with me. If I do get lucky and met another wonderful guy, an extra hooray for me but I'm not going to be searching. It seems that love and Jen just don't mix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your attitude, Jen. If it's meant to happen, it'll happen. *hug*

Anonymous said...

I admire your attitude, Jen. If it's meant to happen, it'll happen. *hug*