Saturday, November 17, 2007

A weekend

Tracy and I had an unsuccessful yard sale today. We figured that since 2 of our signs fell, the ones on the highway, that's why we didn't really have anyone. The only people to buy anything were the guys that were putting up the siding on Tracy's house-go figure.
Despite that, Tracy and I did go out to get a manicure and a pedicure-so not me but every once in a while it's nice to be pampered. And then I made my kick ass Mexican-you miss it yet Scott?
Tomorrow I'm running around Raleigh and then relaxing and watching some football. Speaking of football, can anyone please tell me why the fuck Miami Dolphins took Ricky Williams back? Yes, I know that Miami has NO one on their team, but to take someone who clearly decided that smoking marijuana was much more important than having a football career? Please. Needless to say, I'm a little heated with my team. But yet, I'm still a fan and still hoping for that one win this season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

Your box was left with me in Brooklyn. You will get it...some day. Please contact me again with your address and other information.

Thanks
Glen..OK, you caught me. Not Glen.