Thursday, November 01, 2007

Work

Well, one more day and I'm done with the hospital that I've spent the last 6 years at. I'm going to miss the people that I have grown to love. I'm sure that some will miss my sarcasm (the ones that can appreciate it at least). Others will wonder where's the loud mouth.
I'll miss picking on the head honchos as only I could do. Working with these people have brought out a fun side of me that never would have come out unless I worked with them. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you and to learn as much as I have.
We've had some crazy times-Albany anyone? Rumors spread about nonsense. No nothing ever happened.
Games played just because they could be played. Memories of kicking people's asses in Boggle during lunch-work? what's that? Wrestling matches...did I break my wrist?
Screaming at Jeremy over the phone and scaring some of my coworkers-sorry guys. Gotta love being lied to.
Memories of the ER-thanks for trying to find me and helping me out with YOUR client. Being moved several different times-God that was annoying. Just when I had the nice office too.
Doing above the call of duty, just to avoid to doing home visits-hey someone had to take care of the billing. Why not me? Training the new people.
The 8 in the morning conferences aka bullshitting. Ebay conversations. QVC tryouts. Lifetime movies. The bathroom talk...have you had your number 2 yet today?
The best conversations of all: the kids. Not the clients. The 4-legged kids.
I will try not to remember the madness of audit time. Finding the smallest thing wrong just to make him have to fix it. Smoke and mirrors. It's all smoke and mirrors.
Thank you all for being a part of my life and I hope that some of us will continue to be friends. You have seen me at my worst and at my best. I wish you all the best of luck here and wherever life will lead you.

No comments: