Friday, November 23, 2007

Simply amazing

Again, I must have way too much hope in people. I call someone this morning, accidentally waking them up, to wish them a happy birthday. Instead of a thank you, I get a you couldn't have waited until later to wake me up. What an ass. Gee, so sorry that my gesture of wishing you a happy birthday falls flat on you. You couldn't have said a simple thank you and called it day. Nope, instead you want to be unappreciative. How am I to know that you weren't up at 8am? You were up that early yesterday. How do I know what time you went to bed? I'm not with you, remember? Be thankful that I didn't call you at 6:15am when Suzie had a sneezing fit to wake your precious self up to wish you a happy birthday. It wasn't a call to say hey, how ya doin? It was for your damn birthday.

No comments: