Friday, November 09, 2007

Official

I'm an official Southerner. Managed to pass the written test (barely) and got my NC license yesterday. Still hasn't really hit me that I'm not going back to NY any time soon.
Speaking of NY-hey former coworkers-TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Advocate for yourselves.
Yesterday, the cats and my housemate's dog, Lucy saw each other through my opened door-no hisses, no growls, no attacks. We'll see how long this love fest will continue. I am missing Zeit and hope that she isn't going too crazy with no one home. Tiger seems to be missing her-or at least acts like he knows what I'm talking about when I mention her name. Boots and Suzie are Boots and Suzie-crazy!

1 comment:

silentdibs said...

Zeit pretty much does what she's always done, sleep and eat. She is VERY vocal now, I have to retrain her to shut up once in a while. I can't tell if she's realized there is no one to ambush her anymore.