Saturday, November 10, 2007

First weekend in NC

It's my first weekend here in NC. It's been a little cool but I still refuse to put on a jacket. Tracy and I managed to do a little unpacking today. I just have way too much crap and it's crap that I don't want to get rid of. But at least we're all set with tea and coffee. Tomorrow should be strange without sitting between Scott and Zeit while watching football. That was one of our favorite things to do. Car is running fine. My kids are getting better. I haven't done any crafting but I did manage to find my projects so hopefully I'll be working on them soon. Haven't been really been reading either. I've been kinda in my own zone and trying to figure out my emotions. It hasn't been easy to pick up my life and move when only months ago I was looking for jobs for Scott and I so we could move together and start our lives out of NYC. I did get a new haircut yesterday to deal with my new life-spiky and auburn. I'm sure Jeremy would love to see the red hair. Been in touch with people that I haven't spoken to in years and it's kinda sad that it's happening now as I'm further away from them.

No comments: