Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?
-cashier at the now defunct Chase-Pitkin hardware store

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
-a beach or a wooded park

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
people see my vulnerabilities

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
-hardwork, independence, honesty

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
-do I really have to go back there? NKOTB, Grunge, not sure what else

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an honest answer for your salad--I agree that's the same for me. Have a wonderful Friday.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Friday Feast is sure I great way to learn a little history in so many areas.
My feast has been served

Liz said...

Great feast! I can relate to your dessert. I grew up in the 80'2. Happy Weekend!