Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Very neglectful

I know I haven't been posting as much as I would like to. I almost finished the gift for my mom-probably another hour or so. Now to find the hour that I want to do it. Work is slowly getting better. I feel like I'm understanding a lot more but in the chaos of the agency, it can be very frustrating. I found out yesterday one of the real reasons why I was hired-my ability to audit charts-so thanks Weasel for letting me be so nitpicky with your charts especially and to let you know when you were wrong!
Socially, I'm still pretty much keeping to myself. I've met some of the neighbors and of course people at work. I'm thinking about joining some social groups to meet new people. I should probably also get in contact with the people that I already know down here.
I've been missing the people back in NY and have wondered if I made the right decision. Don't worry Cathy and James, you can still have your bet because I'm not coming back to the City. Still very curious on that other one.

No comments: