Wednesday, January 04, 2006

1st Day back to work

Well after having a bad morning at home before I went into work, I was dreading the worst. But it turned out not to be that bad, especially since part of my Amazon.com order had arrived and it contained what I was realy looking forward to-books on where I can send articles and get literary agents. So guess what I'm doing tonight while Scott's away playing games? I actually also got a lot done but of course there is always on coworker that is on my shit list. Can't wait to speak with her tomorrow about the case that was just transferred over to her. God save me from throttling her. Just 2 more months. 2 more months. That's how much time I really have left in my current position before I go to my new one. I, at least, get to choose which borough I want to work in. I have reasons why I want to go to Brooklyn (close to home, not as long of a commute, freedom from the main office, etc). I definitely have one main reason not to go....the woman who has no respect for marriages. She's in the same field as me and even though I won't have too much direct interactions with her, I'll have enough that I'll want to kill her. Well, maybe not kill but definitely maim. So decisions need to made and I need to convince the big guy (chief of my division) that I deserve to become supervisor and not stay as a social worker. So now it's time to relax with Mr. Mush who is currently sitting on the mail next to me on the couch and figure out what I need to do tonight.

No comments: