Monday, January 09, 2006

Hate mondays

The only good thing that has happened today is that I got seen by a doctor. But did she know what was wrong? Nope-gave me prescriptions for lots of medication. One, my union insurance does not cover. Another one on backorder. Good thing, is that, hopefully, what I have won't kill me. I have enough of other things that will do the job. And the last one was able to be filled but I had to wait in a line for what seemed like forever. Ever since the transit strike, I try to not keep an eye on the time while I wait so I have no idea really how long I was in line. So I'm on my way home, grabbed the express and sure enough, we're stopped on the bridge and then rerouted. So I have to get off the damn train, the only one that was rerouted by the way, to jump onto a local which was crowded and where no one seems to understand what standing still and giving some room to their fellow passengers mean. Fucking goddamn NYC people! No sorrys. No excuse mes. No signs of any type of consideration. And people wonder why the hell I get so bitchy sometimes. And then others wonder why I work the hours that I work.

No comments: