Saturday, January 21, 2006

Things getting back to normal

Scott and I finally got to spend some quality time last night. We met for a date! We went to a great Indian restaurant called Joy. Now this was the first time that I had Indian food and I'm a fan now. Just in order to not screw up the name, I'm not going to tell you what I ate! Scott had chicken korma which was also tasty. We shared some great garlic naan. We then headed to Union Square for our movie portion of our date. We saw Hoodwinked which was cute and had some laughs in it. Scott laughed out loud several times. We then came home and basically went to bed. Today I headed off to the Heights for breakfast at the same restaurant that Scott and I had our first date and after stopping to pet some beautiful golden retrievers, I headed to the American Museum of Natural History to enjoy the butterfly exhibit (one landed on my head) and the Darwin exhibit. I was supposed to be meeting up with Jeremy but alas, he didn't answer his cell phone. No big surprise there. Just no murder in Brooklyn today. Scott, meanwhile, is gaming in Manhattan. Hope that he's having fun. I almost stopped down there to surprise him but I figured I would take advantage and relax. Maybe even work on his Valentine's Day present.

1 comment:

silentdibs said...

DEE NA MEE TAY!!