Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another lazy day

Scott and I were supposed to head to CT today and help celebrate Scott's nephew's first birthday but since Scott still feels yucky, we're not going. And I'm not feeling great either. Gotta love it when my asthma/bronchotis acts up. I was cleaning the rabbit cages and it started. Surprisingly, I was coughing up my lungs for about an hour and someone never asked me if I was okay. Then in the middle of the night, I started coughing again. It was so bad, I had to leave the bedroom in order to let Scott sleep. Then again this morning. Argh. So who knows what Scott and I will be doing today other than watching some football and trying to recover. Too bad it freakin snowed last night. I really want a #2.

2 comments:

Deneezer said...

YOU WANT A #2????? huh??

ollie1976 said...

inside conversational piece between Scott and I (it's food)