Friday, January 20, 2006

Pathetic

I guess I'm just a pathetic person who seems to have too many needs that need to be addressed. When I get stressed out or upset, I like to vent and discuss options with someone who cares and listens. Usually I talk with Denise when I'm upset. I also talk with Scott who is usually more available. It's hard for me to keep my feelings to myself and when I feel that I'm not getting the attention that I need and deserve, I tend to get even more upset, especially when I've already let that person know that I need to talk. I guess that I'll have to start finding a different avenue to vent my feelings because it seems that what I thought was working isn't anymore.

1 comment:

Deneezer said...

You are not pathetic. You have genuine needs and I am jealous at times that you're able to speak up and say what it is you need or are missing in your life. I only wish i was closer to you and can be more available to you. I am ALWAYS here for you. If you want me to call you bad at all hours of the night, let me know... i'll be happy to wake you up.

Love,
me