Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Last Day of Vacation

Sigh...my nice long break from work is almost over. Tomorrow I have to go back to work and it's going to be very difficult for me to do it. For one, I'm getting up earlier than I normally do to work out. For two, I'm just so burned out at my current position that it makes it difficult for me to actually do my work. For three, I should be learning about the new position that I'll be doing and seeing exactly where I'll fit in for the new program that I had helped my agency win.
So the plan for today is....well, I've already worked out and showered. So, relax, watch some Law and Order, do some crafts, probably unload some CDs and DVDs if I can ever find the DVDs into the new shelves that my manly man put together. And then cook dinner for Scott and I and relax with him (maybe play that racing game?)

1 comment:

silentdibs said...

Whatever happened to the Atlantic City day trip?