Monday, May 08, 2006

3 more days

until I turn the big 30. I'm looking forward to seeing Live. I have a funny feeling that Jeremy will wait until my birthday to go back to court-I'm hoping that he doesn't and actually goes before hand. Then...I'm closer to being free and officially out of the fucking circle/square that I've been in for the last several years. After the divorce is final, I want ABSOLUTELY nothing from Jeremy. I don't want him posting on my blog. I don't want him even looking at it. I don't want the emails. I don't want the text messages. It's all bad reminders of what failed. So soon, hopefully soon. Of course, it could have been played out differently if certain things had happened last summer but choices were made and now the consequences. With everything else going on in my life, I don't need the stress of interference. So all I want is to know when he's gone back to court and when the whole thing is finally finished.
Back to the big 30. Another day, another decade of life complete. Time of reflection of my 20's (whoa nelly) and a look to my future (big smiles). And, of course, Live!

2 comments:

silentdibs said...

29 is much worse than 30, I hope you'll agree.

ollie1976 said...

30 is already look far better than 29