Friday, May 26, 2006

Memorial Day weekend

So what are your plans for the 3 day weekend? Will you at least take a moment on Monday to pay respect for our fallen soldiers? Will you break out the grill and cook the summer favorites? Will you head to the beach to enjoy the sun and sand? Will you just be thankful that summer is fast approaching or will you be wanting the cooler temperatures to come back?
I don't have many plans for this weekend. I'm sure that I will take a moment to think about my grandfathers who both fought in WWII. There's talk about gaming but I feel that if there has been no motivation all week to do anything, why should the weekend be any different? I definitely won't be heading to the beach-too many people and as for the temperatures-I'm mixed-why can't it just remain Spring like temperatures? I'm just thankful that I have a 3-day weekend.

No comments: