Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stupid anonymous viewer

Obviously one doesn't understand when I state-don't bother posting about MY read that MY life. I'm not sitting here posting about anybody else. I write here for me. So DONNA or JEREMY, LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. Obviously I don't want anything to do with you. Jeremy-all I want is the divorce and for that stress in my life to be over and you know the reasons why. Donna-just leave me the hell alone. I don't have anything that you want. I don't have anything that you need. I certainly don't want or need anything from you.
So thanks to the stupid anonymous viewer who cannot read or even better yet, RESPECT my wish to not have anonymous posts only registered people can now post.
So with that, Jeremy, let me know what's up and then stop viewing my blog. You don't need to know what's going on with my life. You lost that opportunity last year. Move on with your life and stop looking back. I've moved on. I've been disappointed enough by you and I don't need the constant reminder of failure in my life.

No comments: