Monday, May 22, 2006

Another lonely night :-(

Well, Scott is stuck working late. And I'm by myself (with the exception of the royal family). I just made a really good dinner-Thai Chicken Pizza (from Rachel Ray's newest cookbook). Too bad Scott wasn't able to join me in my cooking adventure tonight. Luckily there is some leftover so he can have it for lunch tomorrow. Too bad I don't have a microwave at work or I would bring some in too.
Good thing that I have Fame: Season 1 on DVD-that's what has been saving me for the last night and tonight. Brings back several memories of watching this on television. Last year I went to see Fame on Broadway and was slightly disappointed. KInda hard to put a 4 years in a 2 hour musical. The music was decent but it moved too quickly before the next year was there. I also don't remember Leroy being such a punk.

No comments: