Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Life continues to go on

Despite seeing things that I shouldn't see. Know things that I shouldn't know. Get reinforcement about certain people being more and more untrustworthy.
It's amazing how you ask that certain parts of your life are not told to others, in particular, people who are lying cheating sluts who have never been known to keep their mouths shut and don't need to know anything about your life and you find out that something that you told about your health is blurted to the whole world. If I wanted my health to be told to the whole world, I would have done it here or told the people that I knew would spread it around like wildfire. Of course, an apology from the fucking stupid coward would be great-luckily I know I won't be getting a genuine one-especially not after all of these years of going through hell and back.
On the good side, supposedly Jeremy is going back to court today to turn in the rest of the papers so hopefully this divorce will be finished soon...very soon.
Hopefully the guys who were supposed to be here 50 minutes ago show up soon to finish the walls of my apartment. At least I have The West Wing to keep me company (thanks Ramon).

No comments: