Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Feelings

I know that some of you are wondering how I'm handling the whole situation with Scott. I'm sure others couldn't care less as you don't know me. So for those of you who know me or are thinking about me...I'm hanging in there. These past two weeks have been filled with tears, anxiety, hope, anger, resolve, friendship, over-reactions, confusion, jealousy, worried, stressed, frustrations, wondering, laughs, and sadness. Scott and I are trying to remain friends and I know I've had my moments where I feel that I'm getting on his last nerve. I'm trying to not to appear needy. Trying to act like I'm not totally broken hearted by this whole situation. Trying to figure out which step to take. Trying to take it one day at a time, if not one hour at a time. I've had my ups and my downs. Very downs. My moods have gone full circle several times. Obviously, I've been trying to keep my mind off of the situation by stitching, watching movies or reading. It has been hard to adjust to sleeping by myself once again. Not even the cats stay with me. I think that they are just as confused by the situation as am I. Scott, I am sorry for my over-reactions, anger, tears, and the neediness.

4 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

Chocolate and Jackie Collins got me through my nasty split with my ex-husband.
It's pretty hard going at first, but it was honestly one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Lucy said...

I believe you will definately come out of this a stronger person...you are one tough cookie!!! We're here for ya when you need to vent...you know that!

Anonymous said...

Aw, it's a rough time for you, for sure. It'll take some time but you'll pull through. {hugs}

Jenna said...

It's all natural. Don't keep yourself from feeling. You need to be able to work through everything, even if you feel like a yo-yo right now. *hug*