Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
-really depends on the situation-to be on the safe side-around a 4 to 5

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
-something silly that Scott did or said

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
-Eeyore, Taz, Garfield

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
-My bio teacher in high school. I had her for two years in a row-she made biology enjoyable. She certainly wasn't an easy teacher. In AP Bio, she loved making fun of me with my lab partner-Brenda. She always joked that her students were going to take care of her when she retired. Well, she's retired and I don't think that I'm doing a great job of taking care of her with what I pay for social security!

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.
-everything happens for a reason

6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I forgot about Eyore!! He's so darned cute.

Happy feasting.

Anonymous said...

Great feast!

lol on the teacher taking care comment

Come on by, my feast is sitting on the table waiting for guests to arrive.

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-feast-154.html

Gattina said...

My teachers weren't funny at all ! Old bitches !

Anonymous said...

I love your dessert!! Have a wonderful Friday.

Gill said...

I also chose Eeyore. I agree with you about everything happening for a reason. I remind myself of that when the going gets tough.

Kim said...

Love your dessert.

Great feast!

Mine is up...come on over.