Friday, August 03, 2007

This weekend

Both Scott and I are off today and we're heading up to meet all three of his new nephews. Some might be wondering why I'm going. To be honest, I'm kinda wondering myself. I've been excited to meet these new members of Scott's family since it was announced that they were coming. I've made bibs for them and have tried to be there for Scott's family. Scott's family are a bunch of sweethearts and I'm sure that we're all going to feel strange for the next two days. I just wish that things were different between Scott and I so the awkwardness wasn't there. I'll be focused on meeting the boys and spending time with some wonderful people. It's not their fault that the relationship between Scott and I is different now. I just hope that I can make it without making a crying fool of myself.
Sunday, Scott and I are going to see The Police in concert in NJ. We had gotten the tickets several months ago and it makes sense that we go together since we both enjoy their music and the initial plan was for us to go together.
So awkward weekend, here I come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs*

Dawn T. said...

I hope this weekend is too awkward for you! (hugs)