Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
-my cousin Denise

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
-Rome

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?
-US Open (tennis)

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
-nothing-I would let my abilities speak for themselves

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
-when you are mature and stable enough to handle the situation

4 comments:

Gattina said...

I agree with you on your dessert !

h said...

Happy Feast Day. Good answers and a very interesting blog. I roasted Mr. Vick in the second Mute Monday.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful feast you served up this week!

Allie Boniface said...

Hah...our Soup and Dessert are the same :0