Thursday, August 09, 2007

Stitching/weekend

I did a little progress on my headache project. Not sure what I will do with it when I'm done since the deadline for the square to go for the specific child is long past. I'll probably still submit it just won't specify the child. I feel bad about not finishing it in time.
So as I said last night, I'm headed to my parents tonight. It's been almost 2 years since I've seen them. It will be interesting being away from Scott for this length of time but it's needed...for both of us. I'll be seeing some awesome friends when I'm up-friends from grade school and high school. Hopefully will be seeing my aunt and uncle. With my grandmother leaving last week it was almost a no go for me seeing my aunt and uncle. Not sure if I'm going to see my brother or not-not a surprise since we're not close. I'm bringing some stitching kits to work on during my long train trip plus when I'm just chilling at my parents' home. I'll show any progress when I return Tuesday. If I access the internet at my parents, I'll update my blog. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope you had a good trip and it was just what the doctor ordered!

Jenna said...

I echo Dani's thoughts. I hope you're able to relax and clear your head. :)

Dawn T. said...

Have a good trip!