Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stitching

Last night I cleaned up the table where my current craft projects are and found a stamped needlepoint that I'm supposed to be doing for an auction next year. I started working on it last night. Since it's stamped, it probably won't make much sense to take pictures of progress on it since it will be hard to tell.
Today after my writing group met, I took a nap and then worked a little on the gift that I started making while at my parents. Made some decent progress on it.
So today my writing group met and I feel pretty good about my writing. Especially since I got a request to write a story about a character that I had written a blurb about in the writing class. So that will probably be my next writing project along with revising the story that I did for today's group.

No comments: