Monday, August 06, 2007

The Police

The two opening acts for The Police weren't too bad. I've certainly seen worse opening bands. I thought that The Police put on a good show. I had read some reviews about their shows before seeing them and was glad to see that it wasn't all true. Maybe because it was the last show in America until October. They played pretty much straight for 2 hours. They hit all the songs I wanted them to sing, so an added bonus for me. It was great seeing them together-never thought that I would have the opportunity. Stewart continues to look great-he was the one that I had a crush on so many years ago!

2 comments:

Sus said...

This is a show that I would just love to see, but I know I'm not going to get to. I'm glad to hear that not all of the bad reviews are true. I only hope this tour is so successful that they do it again. I'm glad you had a good time!

Wendy said...

I'm so jealous - that must have been an amazing concert to see! And how great that you got to hear all the songs you were waiting for!!