Friday, August 10, 2007

Quick post

I made it safe and sound to my parents after a late train arrival. Got my hair chopped and then met up with my girlfriend Tricia and finally met her cat Ginger and her son, Alex. Her husband made a surprise visit home (gee, can you guys get a room already?). Just got back from going out to a local Chinese restaurant with my parents. Tomorrow will be seeing another friend-someone who used to work with my dad and some relaxing. Sunday will be family day-my aunt and uncle and even my brother will be coming over for some visiting time. Not sure about Monday yet. But the weather is nice and I'm feeling slightly more relaxed...that will be until I hit Albany on the way back to New York!

1 comment:

Trish said...

yeah well the room is already reserved for Tuesday!!! Seriously though, it was wonderful to see you honey. Thanks for coming over!!!