Monday, December 05, 2005

Happiness all around

Well it seems like happiness is the tone for most people in my life recently. My cousin Mollie is engaged and is getting married next Halloween in Vegas. I'm thinking about trying to convince Scott to go as I've always wanted to go to Vegas and hey my cousin's getting married....again.
Rick Springfield is on GH. Sigh...Still looking good after all of these years. He has a new cd coming out and will be on tour next year. Wonder if I should even attempt to get tickets for both Scott and I or if I should get them for myself. Wonder if he would sing Jessie's Girl. Now I have that song in my head.
Things are also looking up for Denise. She's in major lust with Eric, the pharmacist. I find her stories about her male housemate the best-he should have held on when he had the chance. I hope that things work out for Denise and Eric. Denise definitely deserves some happiness after this past crazy year.
And of course, things are going back to working well with Scott and I. We've agreed that we're not going to let Nicki interrupt what we have been working so hard on. We're also not going to let any other past ghosts come up and interfer either. It's nice being in love with someone that loves as much as Scott does.
And the best of all, at least for right now, Tiger aka as Mr. Mush is lying on the couch with me.

4 comments:

silentdibs said...

Yeah, things are getting too comfortable again. Maybe I should throw a jealousy fit over Tiger?!?

Deneezer said...

"I find her stories about her male housemate the best-he should have held on when he had the chance." HUH????? That makes no sense....

ollie1976 said...

The fact that B is showing his jealousy and he had the chance to have you for his own-that's what I meant.

Deneezer said...

OOOH and when I just reread it, it now makes more sense. Last night I must have just had a complete brain fart.. WHOOPS