Friday, December 30, 2005

Memories

Are you thinking about what happened 3 years ago?
Do you have regrets?
3 years ago, did you imagine this is where we would be?
Why did you lie?
Why did you betray?
Why did you end up being the worst thing for me when I thought that you were the best?
Are you missing me?
Are you caring?
Will you ever fully understand the pain that you have put me through?
Your stupid fucking choices!
Never giving US a fair chance.
How much thinking will you be doing tomorrow?
Are you going to have the nerve to try to contact me?
Hopefully you've learned that I want nothing to do with you
Nothing to do with the hurt and pain you've caused
I'm trying to be happy
I've moved on in my life
I found someone who genuinely cares about me
Someone who wouldn't lie to me like you did
Someone who wouldn't go behind my back and break promises like you have
You made the choice to be with the cunt
Now live with it
There is no more of you and me
You made that very easy by your lack of communication
Shouldn't be shocking because 3 years ago you stopped communicating with me
You thought that your fucking past would never come back to bite you on your fat lazy ass
Guess again
We never should have said the vows
Especially when I knew you lied and continued to lie
Did you honestly think that I would let it go?
After I sacrifaced my piece of mind for you?
How stupid can you really be?
Let me answer that....VERY
I tried looking out for you
Not anymore
You're too lazy
Too stupid to look out for yourself
You don't want to rock the boat
Maybe you should have come clean when it first happened and then things would have been different
I doubt it though looking at things in hindsight.
I never would have gotten to know what real love feels like
To know what happiness is
To know that I deserve happiness and love
So thank you for giving me that
Thank you for being the ass that you are and having your actions show me what I deserve

No comments: